- Makeup Artists: Because this is a project that will be done on a stage under a lot of lighting, everyone will need to wear make up. Therefore, we need people who are knowledgeable about makeup to help the cast know exactly what to wear and help out before the shows with doing makeup for the cast. (Needed mainly in March)
- Hair Artists: These people will do pretty much the same thing that the makeup artists do except instead of makeup they will be doing hair. This job could potentially be combined with makeup artists. (Needed mainly in March)
- Technical Managers (Techies): These are the behind the scenes people who help with the lighting, sound, set changes and even the curtains. They will have the very important job of making sure the show runs smoothly and seamlessly. (Needed mainly in March)
- Stage Managers: These people are the assistants to the directors and will help the cast backstage with cues for scenes, set changes, and costume changes and all that good stuff. They will also serve as assistants to the directors and might be needed for proctoring at the auditions. we are looking for two to four of them depending on the cast size. (Needed before January 29th)
- Properties Managers: These people are in charge of the set and props. The set will be very minimal due to the fact that we are doing lots of different scenes, but we will have some set pieces and they will need to be made, found, or bought. There will also be some props that will need to be made found or bought as well. ( Needed by February)
- Publications Committee: These are the people who will make the programs and posters to announce the show. If you are artistic, but don't have two whole months to dedicate to us, this is the job for you. (Needed at least two weeks before March 25th)
If you are interested in one of these jobs, please email us or get in contact with us before the times listed for the job you would like. Also, if you have any other ideas of way to help us, fell free to suggest them to us. Our contact info is listed in the post, "New Project!" Thank you!